In Week 09 and Week 10 mentors were set the task give a short – interactive presentation on one of the following topics:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of peer mentoring?
- Discussing a key theory and/or key text relevant for peer mentoring
- Planning and leading sessions I: Strategies for mentors
- Planning and leading sessions II: Practical exercises for mentees
- Online peer mentoring. How could successful online support look like?
- How can peer mentoring enable mentors to make the most of University and their career? Development of transferable skills?
These are the presentations that relate to “Discussing a key theory and/or key text relevant for peer mentoring”, “Strengths and Weaknesses of Peer Mentoring” and “Planning and Leading Sessions: Strategies for Mentors”: